The JX-3P MIDI Upgrade Kit adds the following new features to your Roland JX-3P:
- Simultaneous use of the PG-200 or DT-200 and MIDI input
- Real-time control over all JX-3P parameters with standard MIDI CC messages
- Loading new patches into the JX-3P via MIDI (CC)
- Selectable MIDI receive channel (1-3)
- Velocity sensitivity (via MIDI-input, not the keyboard)
Additional features for owners of a PG-200 (or DT-200) programmer:
- Transmission of MIDI CC messages from programmer, for recording in
sequencer or DAW for automation, and/or controlling other MIDI devices
Please note, this kit only works with the JX-3P (not the MKS-30) and does not change the sound of your JX-3P, it only adds new ways of controlling it.
No additional parts are required, but tools such as a soldering iron, screwdriver and wire strippers are required.